Residential Plumbing Contractors Hillsboro Oregon
Call Us at 503-966-9958 to get started today!
Vanguard Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing contractor. We offer a full compliment of plumbing services and to serve Hillsboro and the surrounding neighborhood. We always provide reliable, efficient and fast service for any drain or plumbing problem. You won’t find a more experienced plumber in Hillsboro than Vanguard Plumbing.
When it comes to your home’s plumbing, it needs to work at all times and proper maintenance is essential to keeping your plumbing system happy and healthy. Running water is good, but flooding can be devastating. A consistent monitoring routine of your plumbing system can be the difference a functioning plumbing system and a emergency repair bill. From repiping your home to repairing a dripping kitchen faucet, we are here to help. Save yourself the time and frustration of DIY repairs and trust our team of experienced plumbers!
Unfortunately, if you are not attentive with your monitoring you could have a major problem on your hands when you finally notice an issue. Our technicians are trained to catch early warning signs, and deal with small issues before they becomes major problems. We can help you with all your plumbing maintenance so you can rest easy. No matter the size of the project or the severity of the problem, we have the solution to take care of you.
Your neighbors know Vanguard Plumbing as the Hillsboro plumber they count on. We offer full-service plumbing solutions throughout the area. Drains, water heaters, and sewer lines are among the most common areas we are asked to inspect.
Residential Plumbing Services Hillsboro Oregon
- Repiping Services
- Underground Sewer Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Backflow Testing and Installation
- Residential Plumber
- Water Heater Services
- Faucet Replacement & Repair
We are a one stop shop when it comes to plumbing services. There is no plumbing job too small or too difficult for us. We appreciate how important your home is to you, and you need your plumbing problems dealt with efficiently.
What to do in Case of a Gas Leak
If you are dealing with a suspected gas leak then you must take steps to reduce possible damage to your home and more importantly, ensure your family’s safety. These steps are:
- While waiting for us to arrive, open the windows in your home to air it out.
- Calling the gas company to let them know what is happening, and let them turn off the gas to your home.
- Evacuate your family and pets from the home.
- Ensure that your car is parked at a safe distance away from your home.
- Making sure all gas appliances are turned off.
- Call Vanguard Plumbing for an expert repair.
Once we arrive, we will assess the situation, locate the leak and repair it efficiently and effectively.
Reasons to Repipe your Home
Many homeowners will avoid repiping their homes because of the costs and work associated with it. In truth, in many cases, we often recommend repiping rather repairing. Some reasons why you would repipe rather than repair include:
- If your pipes are old and require frequent repairs, it makes more sense to replace the whole thing.
- Rising water bills can also mean that your pipes are not working like they used to, and you would save money by repiping.
- If your water changes colors or begins to smell and taste funny, repiping is definitely in order.
- Noticing a change in water pressure can also mean a replacement is the better option.
One of our team members can analyze your current sitution and let you know if repiping is a better option.
If your home is experiencing unexpected plumbing trouble, from sewer line damage to water heater issues, call Vanguard Plumbing for a consultation. We promise quality service at a reasonable price. No matter what Hillsboro plumbing issue you are dealing with, our team is ready to take care of it for you.
Call Us at 503-966-9958 to get started today!
What to Expect When You Call
When you call Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. you can rest assured that you are getting the best value in town. We do not cut corners – not with our materials and certainly not in the way we treat our customers! Every job is completed to exceed industry standards so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.